This institution is extremely proud of every member of its alumni. Most of them are successful in their careers as jobs, higher education and in the field of entrepreneurship. We successfully draw on their support through Annual Alumni meets. The Institute established Alumni association in the academic year 2014-15.
Alumni Association of AITS
The concept of alumni association is to provide a forum to bringing together the old students of the College, so that they can contribute their expertise in technology to help each other for achieving the goal. The idea took shape and formation of Alumni Association turned into reality.
Reaching out to College Alumni: AITS is proud to have as its alumni a collective of good engineers and entrepreneurs over the past 9 years. This number will continue to grow.
- To provide a forum for bringing together the old students of the College, so that they can effectively contribute their expertise in technology and research in the country.
- To make them proactive to face the challenges in recent industrial developments
- To provide job opportunities to fresher through references of engineers in the respective field.
- To conduct orientation and training programs to students on various topics to enhance their skills.
- To create awareness among students about the scope of their subject in the professional world.
- To maintain the contacts of the alumni of the college.
- To promote cultural and social welfare activities among the members to develop a sense of tradition and heritage.
The AITS connects alumni to the college and to each other, builds traditions, fosters student and alumni leadership, and serves the diverse needs and interests of our community.
- To guide students of the Institute on various professional avenues available and support them through various activities such as expert advice, seminars, visit etc.
- To help and assist other regional bodies for training programs in entrepreneurship development, with resources available with association.
- To mentor the students of the Institute for higher education, development of character and being good citizens.
- To organize debates on various social issues. To encourage the Alumni to take abiding interest in the process and development of Institute. Promote the Industry-Institute interaction to bridge the gap between industry requirements and education offered and enhance students’ employability
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between Alumni and the Institute. To encourage the formation of regional chapters to increase participation of Alumni.
- To arrange and support in placement activities for the students of Institute.
- To encourage the students of the Institute and members of the Association for research & development work in various fields like engineering, computer Industrialization etc.
- To encourage and guide the students of the Institute on self-employment to become entrepreneurs. To help towards environmental conservation , anti-pollution activities against air, water and sound pollution, by slide show, street play, demos, handbills and all possible ways of social awareness
- To encourage and support students of the Institute in sports, cultural and extra-curricular activities.
- To promote computer and internet literacy among the society. To provide medical support to existing and retired teaching and non-teaching staff..
- To help victims and victim areas of natural calamity and disasters like earth quakes, flood, storms, malnutrition, fire and violence etc.
- To help and guide students and ex-students of the Institute for anti-drug, anti-ragging, and any other antisocial activities.
- To publish books, periodicals for public interest. Sighting the above objectives of Alumni Association our alumni contributes in many ways for the development and betterment of our Institute.
Our students and Institute are benefited in various fields such as student placement, training, expert lectures, career guidance sessions, Industrial visits and mentoring. The alumni of Institute is guiding and nurturing our students to become engineering professionals. It is our plan to develop everlasting relations with our alumni which in turn will give rise to mutual benefits.