1st Year: Passed 10+2 Examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Computer. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
2nd Year(LEEP): Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution with at least 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category candidate) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology or B Sc. Degree with Mathematics from UGC defined university with 45% marks.
Admission to the Master of Technology (M.Tech.) Course shall be open to candidates possessing not less than 55% (6.25 CGPA on 10 points scale and equivalent) and 50% (5.75 CGPA on 10 points scale and equivalent) in case of SC/ST in qualifying examinations under following categories :
- The candidates who have passed B.E. / B.Tech. Examinations (in related branch of engineering) of RTU or any other recognized University / Institution or any other examinations recognized as equivalent thereto by competent authority.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UGC/AIU/UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India); IEE) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech.
- Candidates having M.Sc., MCA and are seeking admission to certain M.Tech. programmes should posses valid and qualified GATE score of the relevant branch.
The equivalency of any degree for admission to any programme will be decided by University. The eligibIlity criteria given in the following table are minimum and mere possessing the same does not qualify the eligibility for admissions. University may prescribe any other requirements over and above these conditions.
If a recognized university has an approved conversion formula of CGPA into percentage then it will be applicable on producing the certificate of conversion from the concerned University.
- The candidates must possess (10+2) at school level with mathematics and Graduation (3 years duration) in any subject from any recognized University.
- Graduation (10+2+3 years duration) in any subject with mathematics as one subject from any recognized University, with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST and Non creamy layer OBC/ SBC candidates), without any approximation in the Graduate Examination.
- Candidates with BCA, B.Sc.(IT) & B.Sc.(Comp. Science) degrees are eligible for the requirements of mathematics.
For First Year in Diploma
Centralized admission through Board of Technical Education on merit basis.
- 10th Class from any recognized Board.
For Lateral Entry in Second Year
- 12th Science Vocational/ Technical.
- 12th class pass from any recognized Board with Physics Chemistry & Maths as Compulsory Subject.
- I.T.I. in relevant Branch.